Monday, September 24, 2007

Kalyn's Birthday Party

Luci's Post:



Kalyn is my first real friend. She is from China, too. Saturday Kalyn had her first birthday at home. It was a big deal! She had aunts and uncles and cousins from all over the place--Chicago, Tennessee, and Texas! And we got to come, too. Here we are eating birthday cake. I had to show Kalyn how to blow out the candles. I did a good job, and then I sneezed on the cake. We ate lots of food, mostly hot dogs. Here we are making sure JT is behaving.
I had to show Kalyn how to open her presents. She was rather shy about it. I dug right in!
Here's how to do it, Kalyn!!
Here are Kalyn and me sitting with Aunt Teri and JT.
Mom was really embarrassed by my behavior. Just trying to keep you on your toes, Mommy!

1 comment:

Julie Young said...

Very well said Luci! Looks like you had fun at the b'day party. I may need you to come help me open my presents next time I have a b'day?!