Thursday, September 20, 2007

Museum Field Trip

This is by JT:
We went to the Cook's Natural Science Museum. This is me with the smelly skunks of North America. (The picture above--I'm joking, it's really the picture below.)


When Luci saw this bear, she said, "This is so cute!" My mom and Luci met these two Chinese ladies.
In this picture, you are probably wondering which one is me (I am in the back--the statue is really the one with the orange hair!).
After our day at the Cook's Natural Science Museum, we went to McDonald's that had a bunch of 50's stuff in it and 60's and 70's and 80's. I said they should have this stuff in our JAM 56 room at our church.

1 comment:

Julie Young said...

I like the new blog. That is a HUGE picture at the beginning. HA!
I took your poll also! Can't wait to see what else you guys (and Lucy) put on here.....