Saturday, January 26, 2008

Luci decided that she wanted to write today so here she goes!
nynnmmmmmmrtnnn
This is Bryan and I'm Luci I'm going to ask you a few questions and I need you to answer them.
Q. What is your favorite soup?
A. Um that one.
Q. What is your favorite movie?
A. Um that one.
Q. What are yo doing right now?
A. Um daddy.
Q. What type of tricycle is that?
A. Um its pink!
Q. What is your favorite thing to do?
A. Mommy.
Q.What else do you like?
A. J.T.
Q. What about me, don't you like me too?
A. Yes.
Q. What is your favorite dress?
A. Yes, that one.
Q. What's your favorite TV show?
A. Luci.
Q. What's your favorite food?
A. Grape juice.
Q. What is your favorite drink?
A. Water.
Q. What is your favorite thing to do?
A. Church, church, church.
Q. Anything else you want to tell me?
A. Yes.
Q. Ok then what do you want to be when you grow up?
A. A princess. You, you, your the prince.
Ok thank you Luci, I think we all learned something about you today.
By the way, everything Luci said up there is exact, I didn't change any of it.

No comments: