Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Princess Time!

Today Luci and I made a short film. The Battle of the Super Princess'.

Sadly in the movie, Luci lost, BUT! Luci has decided that she wants to be in a actual movie, you can read the script below.

Color Code:
Pink: Princess
Blue: Prince
Light Blue: Evil step sister
Green: Inatimate Objects
White: Camera and script support


[Scene 1]
Princess: I must go to the ball! But I don’t have a pretty dress!
[Change camera angle]
Magic wall, give me what I need!
[The Princess goes through the wall, and when she comes out the other side she will have a pretty dress.]
[End Scene]


[Scene 2]
Prince: Get ready the ball will start in 15 minutes!
[Camera pans around the Prince]
[Scene changes]
Princess: Get in the carriage quick!
[The Princess gets into the 2007 Honda Odyssey.]
[The carriage goes really fast]
[End Scene]

[Scene 3]
Prince: Ok here come the guests!
[Scene changes]
Princess: We’ve got to hurry! Run!
[Scene changes]
[The Prince welcomes the guests]
Prince: Welcome, welcome, welcome.
[Scene changes]
Princess: Hurry, their closing the doors!
[The Princess barely gets through the doors]
[End scene]

[Scene 4]
[The camera pans around the Prince showing the Princess running up the walkway]
Prince: Welcome.
Princess: I love you.
[The Prince and Princess are talking, then a there is a beeping noise]
Clock: BEEP BEEP, BEEP BEEP!
[The clock shows 12:00]
Princess: I’ve got to go!
[Scene changes]
Prince: What, where?
[Scene changes]
Princess: I’ve just got to go!
[The Princess runs off and the Prince follows but finds her slipper on the ground]
[End scene]

[Scene 5]
[The Princess is at home crying]
Princess: I will never see him again!
[There is a knock on the door]
Door: Knock, knock, knock!
Prince: Hello?
Princess: Who is it?
Prince: It is I, the Prince, I am looking all over the city to find my Princess!
Evil step sister: Humph, I bet he’s here for me!
[The step sister opens the door]
Hello, I think you have my slipper!?
Prince: You don’t look the same?
Evil step sister: Well I am the same! Humph!!
[The step sister sits in a chair and tries the slipper on]
Prince: I’m sorry but I don’t think it fits you.
Evil step sister: It does and it will! Why the nerve!! Ugh!
Prince: Does anyone else live here besides you?
Evil step sister: No! Ugh!
Princess: Um, I do.
[The Princess sits down and tries the slipper on]
Prince: It fits!
Princess: It fits!
Evil step sister: Ugh? It, it, fits!? Ugh?!
[End scene]

[Scene 6]
[The Prince and the Princess drive off and live happily ever after]
[Camera is in the car]
[Change camera angle]
[Camera watches the carriage go down the street]
[End scene]


Thats the script! I hope you like it. I put the colors on the actual script to so it would be easier to read.

No comments: