Monday, January 14, 2008

My mom locked us out of the house last night.

Luckily Luci and I had enough whisky to hold us over until we got inside.

Ok heres how it happend.

We were getting ready for church and while my mom puts her shoes on she decides to leave her keys on the dryer. I go outside with Luci and buckle her into her seat, I get in the front seat and buckle up while my mom sets the alarm. Right when she closes the door she screamed "My KEYS!" (J.T. was at a friends house and my dad was already at church)

So were outside for about ten minutes trying to get a hold of my dad on the phone, guess what, he doesn't pick up. So I'm looking for a way in and I found an unlocked window, so I take of my shoes so I can get inside faster, right as I open the window the alarm goes off. I rush to turn it off, and my mom comes inside to get the phone because the alarm company is supposed to call to make sure were ok. (this whole time Luci was in here seat and unable to get out, and she didn't see us for about five minutes.)

In the end we made it to church only about ten minutes late.

THE END!!!!!!!

4 comments:

LucisMomma said...

For the record: Nobody had any whiskey. If anyone needs a drink, it's me.

mom

Just Mairs said...

I love your blog, Bryan. You guys should post more often! Whiskey...haha...was it Feingold approved?!

Another Feingold Mom

and

Another Mom to another JT

Denna said...

Funny Story. It is about time you updated. Has your mom been working you to hard with school??

Julie Young said...

Whatever...we know you had whiskey! LOL!! Good thing you were there Bryan to save the day. I would love to have seen your mom and Luci trying to get in that window!